Not your ordinary deodorant. This natural and plastic-free deodorant cream does exactly what it’s supposed to do. This formula is baking soda free (goodbye rashes!) and is handcrafted in small batches using gentle, yet mighty, ingredients that effectively battle odor, won’t make you break out, and will also keep your pits soft and hydrated.
Each Deodorant Cream is 2 oz.
Arrowroot powder: absorbs moisture
Shea butter: moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, healing
Coconut oil: moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, healing, antimicrobial
Magnesium hydroxide: a gentle, toxic-free deodorizer, most commonly used as a dietary supplement
Grapefruit: blend of grapefruit, bergamot, sweet orange, lemon essential oil
Cedarwood: blend of cedarwood, bergamot, lemon essential oil
Lemon Lavender: blend of lemon and lavender essential oil
How to use: Scoop a pea-sized amount of deodorant cream with your finger, rub directly onto your armpits. Apply once or twice daily as needed.
SHELF LIFE: Approximately 12-18 months, keep in a cool area.
Packaging: This product is packaged in a glass container with a metal lid. The label is 100% compostable.
End of life: Reuse or recycle both glass and metal lid at end of life. Compost label. Find recycling near you at Earth911.com.
Meet the R's
Sisters, best friends, and now business partners...
We started R Planet in 2019, as a way for us to share our values of living simply and sustainably with products that are healthier for our bodies and ouR Planet.
We carefully curate and create the products we carry with the values of ethical sourcing, responsible disposal, natural ingredients, plastic-free packaging, and supporting small/local businesses in mind.
Spiced Chai Latte Candle
Chai Latte scented seasonal candle.
Enticing scent of savory-sweet cinnamon and rich aromatic hints of nutmeg and cardamom. Undertones of warm sweet vanilla for added sweetness.
Soy Wax candle with a cotton wick handmade in Honolulu, Hawaii by a small, woman owned business.
We package and ship all products 100% plastic free!
- Boxes and Mailers: We reuse or use boxes made from recycled materials that are 100% recyclable.
- Packing materials: We reuse packing peanuts made from cornstarch that are 100% biodegradable. Reuse or run under water and watch them dissolve.
- Tape: We use water activated tape with a corstarch adhesive that is 100% recyclable. You can simply leave it on your box to recycle.
- Labels: We use shipping and sticker labels made from recycled content. You can simply leave it on your box to recycle.
If you're based on Oahu, we offer a local delivery service to help reduce shipping costs and emissions.
Here's some important details:
- We offer island-wide delivery
- Order minimum to be eligible for delivery is $15
- Each order incurs a $3 delivery fee
- FREE delivery for orders $50 and over
- You'll receive a text the night before delivery days to confirm details
Learn more here.
Under the value of conscious consumerism, we do not accept any returns or exchanges. We believe that shopping decisions should be made out of curated intent. This is also in efforts to reduce any unnecessary shipping carbon emissions and paper or packaging waste. If there is an issue with your order, feel free to contact us. We would be more than happy to work with you to resolve anything.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of you may know that we did have a temporary pop-up store at Ala Moana Shopping Center in 2021. That location has closed and we operate fully online.
Thank you to everyone who supported our popup store and continues to support us online!