Laundry Detergent Paste Bar
Liquid Laundry Detergent without the plastic waste! This Laundry Detergent Paste Bar will dissolve to make 1 galloon of liquid detergent.
Each Bar dilutes to make liquid detergent for up to 256 loads.
Organic Castille Soap, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate.
One full bar = one galloon water
Half bar = 64 ounces water
Quarter bar = 32 ounces water
Eighth bar = 16 ounces water
Sixteenth bar = 8 ounces water
- Choose container of choice depending on how much liquid you prefer.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of liquid.
- Fill your container with water according to preference of liquid. (Ex: One full bar = one galloon water)
- Drop the bar piece into water.
- Let dissolve. This could take several hours depending on amount of bar used. (We recommend dissolving overnight) Optional: add essential oils for added scent.
- Dispense as usual.
Regular Load: 0.5 oz. (1 tablespoon)
Large/ Heavily Soiled Load: 1-2 oz. (2-4 tablespoons)
This product comes packaged in a 100% recyclable kraft of newspaper material.
This Laundry Detergent Paste Bar is made from all-natural ingredients.