Laundry Detergent Paste Bar
Liquid Laundry Detergent without the plastic waste! This Laundry Detergent Paste Bar will dissolve to make 1 galloon of liquid detergent.
Each Bar dilutes to make liquid detergent for up to 256 loads.
Made with saponified oils of coconut & olive oil, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder for washing (yes, the same yucca root you eat! It’s filled with natural saponins aka natural detergents), baking soda for freshening, oxalic acid for whitening & stain lifting power, salt to soften the water and rosemary oleo resin to extend the shelf life.
One full bar = one galloon water
Half bar = 64 ounces water
Quarter bar = 32 ounces water
Eighth bar = 16 ounces water
Sixteenth bar = 8 ounces water
- Choose container of choice depending on how much liquid you prefer.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of liquid.
- Fill your container with water according to preference of liquid. (Ex: One full bar = one galloon water)
- Drop the bar piece into water.
- Let dissolve. This could take several hours depending on amount of bar used. (We recommend dissolving overnight) Optional: add essential oils for added scent.
- Dispense as usual.
Regular Load: 0.5 oz. (1 tablespoon)
Large/ Heavily Soiled Load: 1-2 oz. (2-4 tablespoons)
This product comes packaged in a 100% recyclable kraft of newspaper material.
This Laundry Detergent Paste Bar is made from all-natural ingredients.