Hand Soap Paste Bar
Liquid hand soap without the plastic waste! This Hand Soap Paste Bar will dissolve to make 1 galloon of liquid hand soap.
Each bar is 3.5 oz.
Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin.
Citrus scent is wild orange, palmarosa, and pink grapefruit essential oils.
Lavender scent is lavender essential oil.
One full bar = one galloon water
Half bar = 64 ounces water
Quarter bar = 32 ounces water
Eighth bar = 16 ounces water
Sixteenth bar = 8 ounces water
- Choose container of choice depending on how much liquid you prefer.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of liquid.
- Fill your container with water according to preference of liquid. (Ex: One full bar = one galloon water)
- Drop the bar piece into water.
- Let dissolve. This could take several hours depending on amount of bar used. (We recommend dissolving overnight) Optional: add essential oils for added scent.
- Dispense as usual.
This product comes packaged in a 100% recyclable kraft of newspaper material.
This Laundry Detergent Paste Bar is made from all-natural ingredients and is 100% biodegradable.